Are you struggling to keep up with the best practices on LinkedIn?
Do you want to know how to best optimize your LinkedIn profile so industry hiring managers and recruiters can find you quickly?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Donna Serdula, a LinkedIn optimization and career strategist expert.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to create a professional headline that stands out
- The kind of professional picture you need to demonstrate industry credibility
- How to optimize your profile so hiring managers and recruiters can find you quickly
- How to create a strong, results-oriented professional summary
- Strategies for embedding the right keywords into your profile & much more
Once you listen to the podcast, be sure to ask any questions you have in a comment on our YouTube page here.
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the wait list for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (February 9th 2019) - February 9, 2019
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Elena Stavenschi Toth, PhD - February 7, 2019
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (February 2nd 2019) - February 2, 2019