A Recruiters Perspective On Job Searching (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Are you aware of the differences between a job search from a recruiter versus a candidate’s perspective?
Do you know what a recruiter is looking for in a potential job candidate?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Nina Mazurova, who is an experienced recruiting manager that has worked across the Pharma and Biotech Industry. She shares various aspects of transitioning into industry from the eyes of an experienced recruiter.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to find your next job opportunity
- Perspectives from a recruiter about job searching
- What does a recruiter look for in your industry resume
- What is the best way to approach a recruiter and how can you increase your visibility
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Karineh Petrossian, PhD - March 26, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 21st, 2020) - March 21, 2020