Advanced Deal Making and Negotiation (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Do you know what is the fastest way to lose money when transitioning into industry?
Does the thought of negotiating your job offer make you cringe?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we will walk you through the strategies to negotiate your job offer the right way.
Our guest Don Asher, Ph.D., is an internationally known speaker, writer and negotiation expert.
He will discuss why it’s essential to negotiate, specific scripts to use and what to avoid to ensure your negotiation is successful, regardless of the position and country you are in.
In this podcast, you’ll find:
- Show Me The Data – What you are missing out on by not negotiating or by doing it badly
- Negotiation Know-how – Don Asher, Ph.D. walks us through the right way to negotiate and get paid what you’re worth
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Karineh Petrossian, PhD - March 26, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 21st, 2020) - March 21, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 14th, 2020) - March 14, 2020