Advanced LinkedIn Strategies For PhDs (Industry Careers For PhDs Podcast)
Are you struggling to keep up with the best practices on LinkedIn?
Do you want to know how to best optimize your LinkedIn profile so industry hiring managers and recruiters can find you quickly?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Donna Serdula, a LinkedIn optimization and career strategist expert.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to create a professional headline that stands out
- The kind of professional picture you need to demonstrate industry credibility
- How to optimize your profile so hiring managers and recruiters can find you quickly
- How to create a strong, results-oriented professional summary
- Strategies for embedding the right keywords into your profile & much more
Once you listen to the podcast, be sure to ask any questions you have in a comment on our YouTube page here.
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the wait list for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Karineh Petrossian, PhD - March 26, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 21st, 2020) - March 21, 2020