Accelerate your transition by getting increased access to Isaiah Hankel, PhD, Vinojini Nair, Ph.D and other industry consultants who will hold you accountable and keep you motivated throughout your job search.
The Accountability Key provides Cheeky Scientist’s highest level of one-on-one support for Associates who are facing special challenges in their job search and would benefit from personalized guidance.
Here Is A Sneak Peek At What Accountability Key Members Get Access To...
Enter Your Info Below To Get On The Waitlist for Accountability Key
About The Accountability Key
The Accountability Key will give you access to a weekly, real-time conference call with Vino and our team of consultants, as well as access to our proprietary Accountability Workbooks, which include specialized intake forms and weekly “Next Session” training documents.
You will also get access to an intimate WhatsApp group. This elite level support will ensure that you establish achievable and measurable goals for your job search and overall career development, and, most importantly, achieve your goals.
An Overview Of The Layers Of Support You’ll Receive With The Accountability Key
Weekly Live Video Conference Calls With Vinojini Nair, PhD & Our Team Of Consultants
- Discover Data That Informs Your Job Search Efforts. The Accountability Key gives you an opportunity to be on a live conference call with Vinojini Nair…every week. These calls aren’t pre-recorded sessions or webinars. Instead, you’ll have the opportunity to listen to Vino cover relevant topics in real-time.
- Stay accountable. Enjoy a structure for implementing key transition activities. Your conference calls will include instruction—as well as homework you need to complete.
- Get a behind the scenes look at Team Cheeky KPIs. As a transitioning PhD, you probably wish you had a deeper understanding of the job market. The Accountability Key will give you access to this information to bolster your job search efforts. Team Cheeky closely monitors data on the job market and we will share this data with you on the conference calls. We might discuss new job titles that recently surfaced worldwide, a relevant merger/acquisition, and any other relevant trend in the job market.
- Generate fresh ideas for your transition. If your job search is unusually challenging, you might need help thinking outside of the box. Take advantage of our conference calls to find creative ways to move forward. During the calls, you may learn about a job search strategies that is a great fit for your situation, job opportunities that just opened up, or even an innovation that might create new opportunities for someone with your skills.
Personalized One-On-One Consulting & Accountability Documents
- Establish your specific goals and the next steps you want to take in your transition and identify the obstacles you are facing during your job search by filling out the intake form. This will help you come up with a personalized road map that you will follow during the upcoming weeks.
- The form will also provide our team of consultants with detailed information about your specific situation and how we can help you overcome your roadblocks and get your job search back on track.
- With this information, we will have a better idea of where to focus our attention during the weekly conference calls.
Personalized Weekly “Next Session” Workbooks
- Use the Next Training Session workbook to record the measurable actions you want to accomplish each week and the accomplishment you achieved the week before. This will help track your progress. More importantly, it will help you establish achievable, short-term goals that will add up to your long-term goals before you know it. These are the keys to being accountable.
- During the weekly conference calls with Vino, you will review the Next Training Session workbooks and discuss which next steps are more likely to get tangible results.
- The information recorded in your workbook will allow our team to provide you personalized advice and make the right decisions.
Access To Our International WhatsApp Accountability Group
- Communicate with our team using a highly popular app. Just like your CSA membership, the Accountability Key gives you access to a private group. You can communicate with our consultants and other Accountability Key members via WhatsApp.
- Receive one check-in each weekday. Our CSA private group is very active and our team posts multiple times each day. However, in our WhatsApp group, Accountability Key members receive a single piece of career advice per weekday.
- Enjoy a same-day answer guarantee. When you send us a question on WhatsApp, we will reply to your comments on the same day.
- Interact with a smaller group. Right now, the Association consists of over 10,000 members. While that means more PhDs are getting access to the CSA, it also means the private group is constantly growing. The Accountability Key offers you an intimate group to interact with fellow members.