Do you know how to translate your PhD level scientific background into a career in clinical research?
Would you like to know which PhD transferable skills are required for a successful career in clinical research?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Yara Pujol, Ph.D., who talks to us about her transition into Clinical Research and how to best position yourself for a career in this field.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How she transitioned into Clinical Research and why she chose this career
- What the day-to-day activities of a Clinical Research Associate are
- What challenges she faced when entering this profession
- What the career trajectory looks like for someone in this position
- What specific skills are necessary for this role
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- The Science (and Humor) Behind A Good PhD Job Search - October 11, 2019
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Sigita Cinciute, Ph.D. - October 10, 2019
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (October 12th, 2019) - October 8, 2019