Careers In Process Development (Industry Careers For PhDs Podcast)
Are you interested in identifying and developing new processes for product manufacturing?
Do you know how to transition into this role straight from academia?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Dr. Shanta Boddapati, who has transitioned into Process Development and will share her experiences with us.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What is process development
- What are the day-to-day activities of a person in Process Development
- What does the career trajectory look like and what are the promotional opportunities for this position
- What transferable skills are necessary for this role and how can PhDs better position themselves for this transition
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (April 4th, 2020) - April 4, 2020
- Secure PhD Jobs With The 15-Point Coronavirus Career Plan - March 31, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020