Are you interested in identifying and developing new processes for product manufacturing?
Do you know how to transition into this role straight from academia?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Dr. Shanta Boddapati, who has transitioned into Process Development and will share her experiences with us.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What is process development
- What are the day-to-day activities of a person in Process Development
- What does the career trajectory look like and what are the promotional opportunities for this position
- What transferable skills are necessary for this role and how can PhDs better position themselves for this transition
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Kristy Bialas, PhD - September 21, 2017
- Careers In Data Science (Industry Careers For PhDs Podcast) - September 14, 2017
- Careers In Process Development (Industry Careers For PhDs Podcast) - August 31, 2017