Careers In Technology Transfer (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Have you ever wondered what a Technology Transfer office does?
Are you interested in helping innovators bring technologies to the marketplace?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Ananda Ghosh, Ph.D., who talks to us about his transition into Technology Transfer and how to best position yourself for a career in this field.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How he transitioned into his current role and why he chose this career
- What his day-to-day activities are
- What challenges he faced when entering this profession
- What the application process is like for Tech Transfer roles
- What the career trajectory looks like for someone in this position
- What specific skills are necessary for this role and how PhDs can better position themselves for this transition
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (April 4th, 2020) - April 4, 2020
- Secure PhD Jobs With The 15-Point Coronavirus Career Plan - March 31, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020