Have you ever wondered what a Technology Transfer office does?
Are you interested in helping innovators bring technologies to the marketplace?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Ananda Ghosh, Ph.D., who talks to us about his transition into Technology Transfer and how to best position yourself for a career in this field.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How he transitioned into his current role and why he chose this career
- What his day-to-day activities are
- What challenges he faced when entering this profession
- What the application process is like for Tech Transfer roles
- What the career trajectory looks like for someone in this position
- What specific skills are necessary for this role and how PhDs can better position themselves for this transition
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- The Science (and Humor) Behind A Good PhD Job Search - October 11, 2019
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Sigita Cinciute, Ph.D. - October 10, 2019
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (October 12th, 2019) - October 8, 2019