We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Senior Marketing Manager to direct and manage our organization’s marketing activities, and to develop and implement effective marketing strategies and programs.
Cheeky Scientist is a rapidly growing company that specializes in selling online memberships, training material, and technology tools. An understanding of “guerrilla marketing” and “funnel marketing” strategies if preferred.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as a strategic marketing officer or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote