From PhD To CEO (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Do you know what are the main differences between an academic and industry environment?
Do you want to learn more about the ideal mindset to drive innovative solutions in industry?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Dr. Thomas Dooley, who is a PhD scientist and business professional with 3 decades of experience in the biomedical industry and academia, entrepreneur and leader of multiple small biomedical businesses and nonprofits, author of 68 scientific publications and 3 books and inventor with 14 issued patents. He now sits as CEO of Trends in Pharma Development LLC.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How he transitioned from academia to industry focusing in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Why competence and confidence are critical for success
- What transferable skills are key to be successful in industry
- The importance of proactive networking for transitioning
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Karineh Petrossian, PhD - March 26, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 21st, 2020) - March 21, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 14th, 2020) - March 14, 2020