From Postdoc To CEO (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Are you interested in starting your own company?
Have you ever wondered what skills are needed to be a CEO?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Laura Motta-Mena, Ph.D., who talks about her transition from her postdoc to CEO of her own startup and how she was able to achieve it.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How she transitioned into her current role
- What are the day-to-day activities of a CEO of a startup
- What challenges she faced when starting her own company
- What specific skills are necessary to start your own company and how can PhDs better position themselves for this transition
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (April 4th, 2020) - April 4, 2020
- Secure PhD Jobs With The 15-Point Coronavirus Career Plan - March 31, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020