Do you know what to do when job applications are not generating job offers?
Are you stuck not knowing how to land your dream job in industry?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Dr. James Gould, who is an experienced career consultant and public speaker who actively coaches postdoctoral fellows in their professional development while encouraging them to consider new career options.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Specific actions to take to start your career transition
- How to use the skills you have obtained in graduate school to transition
- What mistakes to avoid while trying to transition
- What are the most important things to do when searching for a job
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- The Science (and Humor) Behind A Good PhD Job Search - October 11, 2019
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Sigita Cinciute, Ph.D. - October 10, 2019
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (October 12th, 2019) - October 8, 2019