How To Troubleshoot Common Job Search Mistakes (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Do you know what to do when job applications are not generating job offers?
Are you stuck not knowing how to land your dream job in industry?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Dr. James Gould, who is an experienced career consultant and public speaker who actively coaches postdoctoral fellows in their professional development while encouraging them to consider new career options.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Specific actions to take to start your career transition
- How to use the skills you have obtained in graduate school to transition
- What mistakes to avoid while trying to transition
- What are the most important things to do when searching for a job
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (April 4th, 2020) - April 4, 2020
- Secure PhD Jobs With The 15-Point Coronavirus Career Plan - March 31, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020