Do you know what Management Consulting is and what the day-to-day activities for this role are?
Are you considering to apply for a Management Consulting role but don’t know where to apply or what the application process is like?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Dr. Cédric Brulé, who, after 10 years of post-graduate work, transitioned to a research scientist role and then into management consulting. His diverse background is proof to all that career change is possible.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Why he chose to transition out of academia and into Management Consulting
- What is Management Consulting – challenges, benefits and day-to-day experiences
- What the application process is like for Management Consulting
- How PhDs can start to prepare themselves for this transition NOW
- What does career progression look like in Management Consulting
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- Create The Perfect PhD Resume With These 5 Strategies - January 16, 2018
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Julie Dela Cruz, PhD - January 11, 2018
- 3 Reasons Why Your PI Will Not Help With Your Job Search - January 9, 2018