Mastering Communication (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Do you know how to communicate effectively?
Are you aware of the critical importance of communication for a successful career in industry?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Ethan Becker, Ph.D., author and public speaker who teaches us how to master communication as a tool to building meaningful connections with industry professionals.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Essential communication skills to start a conversation and building a professional relationship at the moment you meet someone
- Skills needed to build your confidence both in industry interviews and while on-the-job to ensure you and your team are successful
- Insight into the subtleties of communication that affect the behavior of others
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Karineh Petrossian, PhD - March 26, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 21st, 2020) - March 21, 2020