Do you know that you want to change careers but have no idea where to start?
Do you fear that, by transitioning, you are ‘throwing away’ your PhD?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Rikke Hansen, a career & business change expert, entrepreneur, speaker and the founder of CareerOnYourTerms.com. She helps entrepreneurs and corporate professionals nail down WHAT they really want to do, so they can refocus, change career or design their ideal business.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What specific actions to take to start your career transition NOW
- How to avoid feeling overwhelmed
- How to stay motivated while transitioning
- How to use networking as a means to transition
- What the biggest mistake is that people make when deciding to change careers.
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the wait list for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Chris Drummond, PhD - May 17, 2018
- Careers In Technology Transfer (Cheeky Scientist Radio) - May 9, 2018
- Careers In Data Science (Cheeky Scientist Radio) - April 26, 2018