Publication Specialist Careers (Industry Careers For PhDs Podcast)
Are you interested in careers away from the bench but have no idea what’s out there?
Are you looking to apply your communication and critical thinking skills outside of industry?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Dr. Julie Dela Cruz, who describes her career transition from academia to a Publication Specialist role.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What are the duties of a publication specialist and what technical and transferable skills do PhDs need to transition into this role
- What does the career trajectory look like and what are the promotional opportunities for these positions
- How to know if a publication specialist career is right for you
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (April 4th, 2020) - April 4, 2020
- Secure PhD Jobs With The 15-Point Coronavirus Career Plan - March 31, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020