Recruiting In Biopharm: Roche (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Do you know what happens after submitting a job application?
Would you like to learn how to apply for industry jobs strategically?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Darren Ferreira, R&D Talent Acquisition, with experience at Johnson & Johnson and Roche, who explains to us the recruiting and hiring processes in a large pharma company.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Perspectives from a recruiter about job searching
- What does a recruiter look for in your industry resume and LI profile
- An outline of the recruiting and hiring process in a large pharma company
- What is the best way to approach a recruiter and how can you increase your visibility
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (April 4th, 2020) - April 4, 2020
- Secure PhD Jobs With The 15-Point Coronavirus Career Plan - March 31, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020