Startup R&D Positions (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Would you like to apply your scientific background in an entrepreneurial environment?
Do you know what opportunities are created for professionals working in startups?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Dr. David Llewellyn, who is the CEO of DJS Antibodies, a successful R&D startup company. He shares his secrets to success and provide us with insight into life in a startup.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What challenges do startup companies face initially and how to overcome them
- From accelerators to incubators: sources of funding for startup companies
- What is the work environment like in a startup company and what should PhDs expect when working for one
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Karineh Petrossian, PhD - March 26, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 21st, 2020) - March 21, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 14th, 2020) - March 14, 2020