Transferable Skills (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Do you know how to communicate your transferable skills effectively?
Have you ever wondered how your academic skills translate to business?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Dr. Barbi Honeycutt, who is a professional speaker, author, educator and scholar. Her areas of expertise are in faculty development, teaching and learning in higher education, and professional development for graduate students and postdocs.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What transferable skills are and how to highlight them for your career transition to industry
- How to identify previously acquired skills and how to apply them to a new job environment
- The 7 most important skills that can be transferred to a professional career outside academia
- How transferable skills are the key for your career transition
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (April 4th, 2020) - April 4, 2020
- Secure PhD Jobs With The 15-Point Coronavirus Career Plan - March 31, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020