Have you ever wondered how recruiting works in the biopharmaceutical industry?
Do you know how to best position yourself to secure an interview and a job offer in industry?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Erin Krolikiewicz, who is Head of US Pharmaceutical Talent Scouting with experience in companies like Genentech, Novartis, Amgen and Boehringer Ingelheim, and shares with us the recruiting and hiring processes in a large pharmaceutical company.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Perspectives from a Talent Specialist about job searching
- What does a Talent Specialist look for in your industry resume and LinkedIn profile
- An outline of the recruiting and hiring process in a large pharmaceutical company
- What is the best way to approach a Talent Specialist and how can you increase your visibility
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (February 16th 2019) - February 16, 2019
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (February 9th 2019) - February 9, 2019
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Elena Stavenschi Toth, PhD - February 7, 2019