What Smart PhDs Do At Conferences (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Do you know how to network effectively at conferences?
Have you ever wondered how to build long-term professional relationships?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we discuss how you can make the most out of attending conferences by shifting your approach.
Jayson truly understands the power of his network, his community, and discusses how you can invest in and benefit from your network during your job search and have fun doing it.
In this podcast, you’ll find:
- Show Me The Data – Why nearly every professional organization holds regular conferences
- Networking Delight – Jayson Gaignard discusses how to make networking fun (yes, it can happen), his methods for building relationships, and how a strong network is your most valuable asset
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Karineh Petrossian, PhD - March 26, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 21st, 2020) - March 21, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 14th, 2020) - March 14, 2020