Sep 20th, 2023 at 01:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- How new AI is making in harder than ever to get your resume to employers
- The rise of ghost job listings and why this trend is caused by AI (and how to know if a job is really available or not)
- Why AI is shrinking the skilled, “white collar” job market faster than anyone thought and what to do about it
- How to protect your online digital footprint and linguistic fingerprint from employers
- What you need to put on your resume now that AI is keeping a reputation score of you
- Changes every PhDs needs to make to their social media profiles now that AI is scanning them
- New AI interviewing tools that employers are using and how to beat them …and more.
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.