Oct 12th, 2021 at 01:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 11 expert business acumen insights you need to master so you don’t look foolish when your industry colleagues discuss mergers and acquisitions, economics, corporate strategy, and more
- 7 essential business topics that are never discussed in academia but you need to know to pass any industry interview
- 10 emerging PhD business & leadership skills to highlight on your resume and LinkedIn to demonstrate to recruiters that you are management material
- How to structure your resume so you are considered for Senior, Principle and management-level positions in industry, not merely BSc and MSc entry-level positions
- How to speak the language of industry so you are seen as a business-minded professional during industry interviews and all your future industry meetings…and much more.
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKY SCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of the largest career training platform for PhDs in the world - Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by 3 million PhDs in 152 different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published two bestselling books with Wiley and his methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.