Oct 12th, 2021 at 01:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 11 expert business acumen insights you need to master so you don’t look foolish when your industry colleagues discuss mergers and acquisitions, economics, corporate strategy, and more
- 7 essential business topics that are never discussed in academia but you need to know to pass any industry interview
- 10 emerging PhD business & leadership skills to highlight on your resume and LinkedIn to demonstrate to recruiters that you are management material
- How to structure your resume so you are considered for Senior, Principle and management-level positions in industry, not merely BSc and MSc entry-level positions
- How to speak the language of industry so you are seen as a business-minded professional during industry interviews and all your future industry meetings…and much more.
About Abha Chalpe, PhD
Passion drives everything I do! Being a scientist by training (molecular endocrinology), I tend to analyze (sometimes over-analyze) situations. The learning that comes from this analysis is what my life thrives on. My Ph.D. and postdoctoral work has taught me to streamline my ideas and channel them to ignite the flame of success. My current role in the biotech industry allows me to characterize generic drugs such a monoclonal antibodies before sending theses drugs for clinical trials. Additionally, recently I secured the opportunity to become a branding ambassador of the same company. This is allowing me to use my creative side of things to achieve success beyond the scientific world.