Aug 2nd, 2021 at 03:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 8 steps to getting hired into a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) or Clinical Research Scientist career in industry
- The 14 skills you need to leverage on your resume and LinkedIn profile to get hired as a Clinical Research Professional
- The 4 differences between a CRA and a Clinical Research Scientist and how these two roles interact during the Clinical Trials process
- 5 ways to gain experience as a Clinical Research Professional if you have no industry experience
- What you will do on a day-to-day basis as a CRA and Clinical Research Scientist
- How Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) hire CRAs and how they are integrated into the Clinical Trials Process with big pharmaceutical companies, as well as how large Pharmaceutical companies hire and train Clinical Research Scientists
- And much more.
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKY SCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of the largest career training platform for PhDs in the world - Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by 3 million PhDs in 152 different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genetech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published two bestselling books with Wiley and his methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.