Aug 2nd, 2021 at 03:00 PM
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Webinar Starts In
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 8 steps to getting hired into a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) or Clinical Research Scientist career in industry
- The 14 skills you need to leverage on your resume and LinkedIn profile to get hired as a Clinical Research Professional
- The 4 differences between a CRA and a Clinical Research Scientist and how these two roles interact during the Clinical Trials process
- 5 ways to gain experience as a Clinical Research Professional if you have no industry experience
- What you will do on a day-to-day basis as a CRA and Clinical Research Scientist
- How Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) hire CRAs and how they are integrated into the Clinical Trials Process with big pharmaceutical companies, as well as how large Pharmaceutical companies hire and train Clinical Research Scientists
- And much more.
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKYSCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel received his doctorate in Anatomy & Cell Biology with a focus in immunology and is an expert on biotechnology recruitment and career development. His work in biotech recruitment has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.
His online courses and training programs have been purchased and used by hundreds of thousands of biotech professionals in over 150 countries. Over three million job candidates read Dr. Hankel’s articles and listen to his podcasts every year.