Sep 13th, 2021 at 01:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- An 11-step guide on how to get hired into a Data Scientist role in industry even if you don’t have coding experience or industry experience
- 3 steps to approaching your Data Scientist take home exam that will ensure you exceed the assessor’s expectations
- 9 questions you should be able to answer on a coding call or technical call
- 7 trending data science topics including “deep learning” and “block chain,” as well as the new 8-row cheat sheet for machine learning projects
- What to expect from the data science industry and job search process in terms of translating technical data into business data, including how to communicate with key stakeholders
- Who will make up your data science team and what each person’s roles will be once you’re in a Data Scientist role in industry…and much more.
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.