Sep 22nd, 2022 at 01:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- Prepare for the 3 toughest rationale-based interview questions every PhD is asked (why should we hire you?, why should we note hire you? & why do you want to work here?)
- Find out the top “gotcha” interview questions that regularly blindside PhDs on phone screens, video interviews, and site visits (what’s your biggest weakness? why are you leaving academia? why is this position open?)
- Practice answers from 99 actual interview questions from over ten thousand PhDs who have been hired in industry
- Discover 11 advanced interview preparation strategies that you need to deploy right now
- Know how to deflect attempts to verbally negotiate your salary offer with you during the interview
- Learn how to answer 16 of the toughest behavioral interview questions so you wow your employers
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKY SCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of the largest career training platform for PhDs in the world - Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by 3 million PhDs in 152 different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published two bestselling books with Wiley and his methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.