Oct 4th, 2021 at 01:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 21 ways to create leverage against yourself so you finally stop procrastinating
- A 7 part strategy for increasing your mental toughness especially in the face of rejection
- 3 ways to exterminate impostor syndrome so you can start exuding confidence to employers instead of uncertainty
- An 8-step, highly structured protocol that eliminates all guesswork in your job search
- A productivity map that will help you carve out time in your day for your job search (even if you’re insanely busy)
- The “essentialist” guide to simplifying your life and reprioritizing it so you don’t feel overwhelmed and gagged with tasks during your job search
- How to create a personalized productivity battle plan for your unique situation and the specific industry roles you’re targeting
- 18 do’s and don’ts when it comes to getting things done…and much more.
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKY SCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of the largest career training platform for PhDs in the world - Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by 3 million PhDs in 152 different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published two bestselling books with Wiley and his methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.