Jul 29th, 2021 at 03:00 PM
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 11 ways an incomplete LinkedIn profile will cause industry employers to PERMANENTLY ignore you and harm your job search.
- 13 changes PhDs must make to their LinkedIn profiles to get noticed by top companies.
- 3 recent additions to the LinkedIn platform, including the new social selling index (SSI), and how to utilize it to enhance your professional brand and get recruiters’ attention.
- The 7 crucial elements you should highlight in the top 3 sections of your LinkedIn profile to stop being invisible to recruiters and hiring managers.
- The ONE thing you can do on LinkedIn to instantly increase your connections 10-fold (and how the number of your connections affects your job search)…and much more.
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKYSCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel received his doctorate in Anatomy & Cell Biology with a focus in immunology and is an expert on biotechnology recruitment and career development. His work in biotech recruitment has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.
His online courses and training programs have been purchased and used by hundreds of thousands of biotech professionals in over 150 countries. Over three million job candidates read Dr. Hankel’s articles and listen to his podcasts every year.