Sep 21st, 2022 at 08:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 10 changes PhDs must make to their LinkedIn profiles to get noticed by top companies.
- 7 ways an incomplete LinkedIn profile will cause industry employers to PERMANENTLY ignore you and harm your job search.
- 3 recent additions to the LinkedIn platform, including the new social selling index (SSI), and how to utilize it to enhance your professional brand and get recruiters’ attention.
- The 7 crucial elements you should highlight in the top 3 sections of your LinkedIn profile to stop being invisible to recruiters and hiring managers.
- The ONE thing you can do on LinkedIn to instantly increase your connections 10-fold (and how the number of your connections affects your job search)…and much more.
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKY SCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of the largest career training platform for PhDs in the world - Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by 3 million PhDs in 152 different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published two bestselling books with Wiley and his methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.