Sep 20th, 2021 at 01:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- Why the MSL career path is thriving and why PhDs are more in demand for this role than any other job candidate type
- The types of PhDs that thrive in MSL roles and quickly get hired into them, and the types who should avoid this role
- 5 strategic keys to align your PhD skills and experience to secure your transition into this surging industry role
- The 6-part MSL-specific job search blueprint you can implement to get hired in 2021
- 8 essential keywords that you need to include in your MSL-targeted resume and LinkedIn profile
- 3 PhDs activities you can already count as MSL experience even if you’ve never worked in industry
- A 12-step interview and interview presentation action plan you need to implement, including how to present a Clinical Trial Report
- How to build a Key Opinion Leader (KOL) territory map for your MSL interview…and so much more
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.