Aug 9th, 2021 at 03:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 7 keys to getting hired into an MSL role even if you do not have clinical experience or knowledge of any therapeutic area yet
- The 5 types of PhDs that thrive in MSL roles and quickly get hired into them and the 3 types who should avoid this role
- A comprehensive guide to the day in the life of an MSL, including how to interact with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in the field
- The 8 most challenging interview questions that aspiring MSLs are asked by MSL interviewers
- An complete overview of the clinical trials process from the viewpoint of an MSL, including what activities MSLs are involved in at each phase of these trials
- And much more.
About Abha Chalpe, PhD
Passion drives everything I do! Being a scientist by training (molecular endocrinology), I tend to analyze (sometimes over-analyze) situations. The learning that comes from this analysis is what my life thrives on. My Ph.D. and postdoctoral work has taught me to streamline my ideas and channel them to ignite the flame of success. My current role in the biotech industry allows me to characterize generic drugs such a monoclonal antibodies before sending theses drugs for clinical trials. Additionally, recently I secured the opportunity to become a branding ambassador of the same company. This is allowing me to use my creative side of things to achieve success beyond the scientific world.