Aug 9th, 2021 at 03:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 7 keys to getting hired into an MSL role even if you do not have clinical experience or knowledge of any therapeutic area yet
- The 5 types of PhDs that thrive in MSL roles and quickly get hired into them and the 3 types who should avoid this role
- A comprehensive guide to the day in the life of an MSL, including how to interact with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in the field
- The 8 most challenging interview questions that aspiring MSLs are asked by MSL interviewers
- An complete overview of the clinical trials process from the viewpoint of an MSL, including what activities MSLs are involved in at each phase of these trials
- And much more.
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKY SCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of the largest career training platform for PhDs in the world - Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by 3 million PhDs in 152 different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published two bestselling books with Wiley and his methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.