Nov 1st, 2021 at 01:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 21 medical and scientific writing job titles, what they pay, which are remote, hybrid and in-house, and how to get hired into them
- 5 PhD-level industry sectors hiring PhDs into top medical and scientific writing roles right now
- 5 major reader audiences you must be able to write for as a medical or scientific writer
- 8-part medical & scientific writing hiring process including what to expect in interviews as well as on writing and editing take home exams
- 51 examples of medical and scientific writing deliverables that you can specialize in writing
- 4 types of writing and editing assignments that make impressive portfolio items…and much more.
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKY SCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of the largest career training platform for PhDs in the world - Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by 3 million PhDs in 152 different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published two bestselling books with Wiley and his methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.