Oct 12th, 2023 at 01:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- The top 100 industry careers for PhDs and other high level academics, including new careers and job titles that have sprung up in the past 10 months since the rise of AI
- The average time it takes for a PhD to get a result on the investment in their degree, and how to shorten that time
- How and why the PhD job market is contracting in academia and industry, and what you can do about it
- New strategies for writing resumes including using a headline, the STAR bullet point method and eliminating date gaps
- The top skills you need to communicate to industry employers for them to understand your value
- How to quantify your results as deliverables that make sense to industry employers
- The number one way to leverage your PhD value to get the attention of industry employers so they’re rushing to hire you …and much more.
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.