Jul 26th, 2021 at 03:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 13 proven project management methodologies, including “risk management” and “change management” frameworks, that you can employ to achieve your deliverables in the new global economy
- 11 technical tools for time, resource, task, and people management that current industry project managers swear by
- 7 sizable shifts occurring in the business world right now that will affect your day to day in industry
- 3 action steps you can use immediately to build on your academic project management experience and become a top industry project manager
- The 5-step project manager hiring process, including the most common project management interview questions and how you can prepare impressive responses to them, getting you hired faster
- And much more!
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.