Sep 27th, 2021 at 01:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- The 12 PhD skills (you already have these!) that hiring management in the product development departments are looking for and how they relate to the experience you gained during grand school
- A 10-point walkthrough of the concepts and benchmarks used in the product management industry
- The 5 phases of a products life cycle and how each influences the roles of different teams within a company
- The 3 main types of activities that product managers perform on a day to day and how each of them can make or break a product
- The 6 most relevant internal and external stakeholders products managers interact with and what is the best way to communicate with each of them
- The 8 components of a successful product management job search…and much more.
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.