Aug 30th, 2021 at 01:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 11 R&D industry positions where PhDs from all backgrounds are currently thriving (+5 that have been created and recategorized this year)
- A new, 6-part R&D job search strategy for getting hired into an R&D job including a vocabulary list of concepts you need to start learning right now
- 9 R&D industries that are hiring PhDs right now and the #1 reason that you are burning bridges to jobs in these industries right now without realizing it
- 13 crucial skills to demonstrate to secure a PhD-level industry R&D role
- The most significant differences between research in industry vs. academia (you will need to know these to convince hiring managers that you are industry-ready)
- What business acumen you need to learn in order to pass an industry R&D interview (yes, you need to speak the language of business for an industry research role)
- How to list your publications for an industry job (and the one publication format that will get your candidacy rejected on the spot)
- 3 things you should never put on a Research Scientist resume…and much more.
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.