Sep 15th, 2022 at 01:00 PM EST
ONLY 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 64 breakthrough tracks for PhDs that are both competitive and prestigious (insider information on these roles from surveys of over 1,000 PhDs will be shared)
- 13 criteria to use when deciding which industry role is best for you, including how to find those that are remote only
- 7 “breakdown” industry positions you should avoid at all costs
- The 3 steps you need to take to avoid getting into a BSc or MSc level role (hint: you need to develop some basic business acumen)
- 5 documentation tips for staying organized in your transition (you need structure and accountability to transition and this will give you both)
- The ONE piece of advice that will save you 6 weeks in your transition…and much more.
ABOUT ISAIAH HANKEL, PHD
CEO, CHEEKY SCIENTIST AND SUCCESS MENTOR TO PHDS
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of the largest career training platform for PhDs in the world - Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by 3 million PhDs in 152 different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published two bestselling books with Wiley and his methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.