Feb 29th, 2024 at 01:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
Live Broadcast Starts In
What You'll Walk Away With...
- How to get the skills from the job posting onto your resume even if you don’t have the skills yet
- The ideal keyword density per keyword you put on your resume and the actual percentage of words you must have on your resume from the job posting (hint: its much higher than 70%)
- An overview of how today’s AI-driven ATS tools automatically screen your LinkedIn profile and digital footprint as soon as you upload your resume and what to do about it
- 101 most common skills that hiring managers pre-load into their ATS tools
- The 5 resume formats that are the best for getting through today’s ATS systems
- How to target your resume to a job posting in 15 minutes using the “minimum effective dose” strategy based on keyword connectedness and keyword semantics
- Realtime examples of resumes being scored against job postings so you can learn how yours is scored
- A walkthrough of how today’s ATS tools parse the words on your resume and evaluate them
- The standard headers, formatting, and file type you need to pass filters
- How to create continuity between your resume and your LinkedIn profile without spending hours on LinkedIn
- Common spam triggers like using slashes / or plus symbols + or other country names…and much more
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.