Nov 27th, 2023 at 01:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 11-step Data Science job search guide on how to get hired into a Data Scientist role in industry even if you don’t have coding experience or industry experience
- 8 common Data Scientist Take Home Exam questions and a 3-step process to answering any Take Home Exame question that will ensure you exceed the assessor’s expectations
- 9 Coding Call or Technical Call questions you should be able to answer
- 7 trending Data Science topics including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Language Modeling, Deep Learning, Block Chain, and more
- A new cheat sheet for the types of Data Science projects you need to have in your portfolio on Github for employers to hire you
- What to expect from the Data Science industry and job search process in terms of translating technical data into business data, including how to communicate with key stakeholders
- Who will make up your Data Science team and what each person’s roles will be once you’re in a Data Scientist role in industry…and much more.
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.