Nov 9th, 2023 at 01:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- 21 dark secrets of the new, modern job market that most PhDs don’t know about
- “Gray hat” tips that are almost illegal and will help your resume get through any AI screening system (just don’t get caught)
- Clone Wars: How to duplicate and target your resume to each job posting in just a few minutes without spending hours on it
- The Empire Strikes Back: Employers are keeping a “reputation score” of you. How to find yours and repair it
- Employers are also tracking your online activity. How to find and protect your digital footprint.
- The one big thing that every PhD needs to put on their resume now to get through screening systems
- 3 biases some employers have against PhDs; from interviews with top talent acquisition specialists
- “A strong LinkedIn profile, you must have.”: How to manipulate LinkedIn Recruiter’s algorithm to be seen by employers more.
- The ultimate cheat sheet to carry with you to every interview (you’ll be given this live during the broadcast)…and much more.
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.