Oct 26th, 2023 at 01:00 PM EST
Limited Seats Available
What You'll Walk Away With...
- How to get hired into a Senior Scientist role versus a Principal Scientist role
- Top 11 R&D industry positions for PhDs right now
- The 6 stages of an R&D job search strategy
- The key differences between academic and industry research that biotechnology, pharmaceutical, CRO and tech companies will test you on
- 9 R&D sectors that are hiring international PhDs the most right now
- Top technical and transferable skills trending today for R&D jobs (put these on your resume to get through filtering systems)
- Taking off the lab coat for the board room: the R&D business acumen you need to showcase on your resume & LinkedIn profile to get hired
- How to list your publications for an industry research job (and the one publication format resume filtering systems tend to reject)
- The top R&D project management methods used in industry…and much more.
About Isaiah Hankel, PhD
CEO, Cheeky Scientist & Success Mentor to PhDs
Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the Founder and CEO of Cheeky Scientist. His articles, podcasts and trainings are consumed annually by millions of PhDs and other professionals in hundreds of different countries. He has helped PhDs transition into top companies like Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel, Dow Chemical, BASF, Merck, Genentech, Home Depot, Nestle, Hilton, SpaceX, Tesla, Syngenta, the CDC, UN and Ford Foundation.
Dr. Hankel has published 3X bestselling books and his latest book, The Power of a PhD, debuted on the Barnes & Noble bestseller list. His methods for getting PhDs hired have been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Nature, Forbes, The Guardian, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and Success Magazine.