Leverage Your Attention To Detail To Ensure The Safety And Credibility Of Clinical Trials
Introducing The Clinical Research Coalition By Cheeky Scientist
The Clinical Research Coalition, or CRC, will ensure you get into a high paying Clinical Research career where you will leverage your attention to detail to ensure the safety and credibility of clinical trials, thus helping advance the skyline of healthcare. The CRC program leader and board members are Clinical Research Professionals currently working in industry who will train you in the field of Clinical Research. They will also teach you how to communicate your relevant experience throughout every step of the hiring process and get into the right Clinical Research career for you, no matter your background or what branch of Clinical Research you want to get into. This is the only program specifically for PhDs and designed by PhDs currently working in top Clinical Research roles.
Here Is A Sneak Peek At What CRC Members Get Access To...
About The Clinical Research Coalition
As soon as you become a CRC member, you get access to the CRC training dashboard, which includes 4 training modules with 40+ training videos and 9 advanced training workbooks. You also get access to monthly members-only webinars about relevant topics for Clinical Research Professionals. Finally, you get lifetime access to a private job referral network of Clinical Research Professionals and Clinical Research hiring managers. You also get guaranteed instant feedback from these Clinical Research Professioanls 24/7 on any job search-related question so you can get hired as a Clinical Research Professional now.
Here’s the Targeted Training You’ll Receive from the Clinical Research Coalition...
Module #1 – Clinical Research – An Overview
You know you want to be a Clinical Research Professional, but you aren’t completely sure of what the Clinical Research field entails and what kind of professionals work in it. This module covers…
- What Clinical Research is and what the role of a Clinical Research Professional encompasses. You’ll get insights on the importance of clinical trials and the roles that Clinical Research Professionals play in drug development.
- Who hires Clinical Research Professionals. This module shows in detail the types of companies that hire Clinical Research Professionals and the different work settings that Clinical Research Professionals can work in.
- The branches of the Clinical Research field. This module explores the different career branches that Clinical Research offers and what are the most important skills to succeed in each of them.
- Organizations that provide Clinical Research certifications. This module gives an overview of the different organizations that provide accredited certification courses that are internationally recognized.
Module #2 – Details Of The Role
You want to know what being a Clinical Research Professional looks like day to day and which are the keys to succeed in this position. This module covers…
- Earning potential and lifestyle. This module presents the salary expectations of Clinical Research Professionals working around the globe. It also explores the overall trends in the field and the lifestyle of Clinical Research Professionals working at career stages.
- What a day in the life of a Clinical Research Professional looks like. This module explores the main activities that Clinical Research Professionals must perform on a day to day basis. You will get insights into what it looks like to work as a Clinical Research Scientist Vs. working as a Clinical Research Associate, so you can evaluate which branch of Clinical Research is the best fit for you.
- The most relevant skills for Clinical Research Professionals. This module presents the most sought-after skills for Clinical Research Professionals, how you have acquired most of them during your PhD, and how to leverage them during the hiring process.
- Relevant terminology for Clinical Research Professionals. Every successful Clinical Research Professional must understand field-specific acronyms and get familiar with the terms. This module presents some of the most common terms used in Clinical Research and their relevance in an industry setting.
Module #3 – Clinical Research Hiring Process
When it comes to securing a job offer as a Clinical Research Professional, you can significantly improve your chances with the right techniques. This module covers….
- Some key strategies to build a network that will help you transition to the Clinical Research field. You’ll also gain critical insights into how to build a LinkedIn profile and resume that make you look like an experienced Clinical Research Professional.
- How to broaden your knowledge and experience as a Clinical Research Professional. Spending time learning about the most important concepts and trends in Clinical Research will show hiring managers that you have the mindset of a Clinical Research Professional. This module presents some of the most relevant resources and what they offer to their members.
- What the Clinical Research hiring process looks like, from phone screen to job offer. You’ll gain critical insights of the different types of interviews you can expect through the hiring process and some tips on how to negotiate your salary once you get a job offer.
- How to prepare to interview for a Clinical Research Opening. Applying to Clinical Research positions requires preparation and good knowledge of the position. This module gives an overview of what questions to prepare for before the interview, and what questions to ask during the interview.
Module #4 – Career Progression In Clinical Research
Now that you have secured a position as a Clinical Research Professional, what are the next steps you should you take to continue growing professionally and personally? This module covers…
- What to do during the onboarding process. This module explores how you should behave during the first few months to guarantee that you create meaningful relationships, are respected by your team, and yield long term results.
- What career progression looks like for Clinical Research Associates. This module presents what climbing the professional ladder looks like for Clinical Research Professionals in the operations branch.
- What career progression looks like for Clinical Research Scientists. This module presents what climbing the professional ladders looks like for Clinical Research Professionals in the development branch.
- What your future may hold once you gain Clinical Research experience. Understand the different career paths you can take once you have Clinical Research experience, either as a Clinical Research Associate or a Clinical Research Scientist. This module will help you understand the potential horizontal moves you can make and how they relate to your Clinical Research and PhD experience.