Leverage The Power Of LinkedIn To Connect With Your Next PhD Career Opportunity
Introducing The LinkedIn Mastery Ring By Cheeky Scientist
The LinkedIn Mastery Ring, or LMR, will you how to develop your online presence through the world’s most popular professional social media platform where you will build the connections that will transform your career. The LMR board members are PhDs who have successfully leveraged the power of LinkedIn to transition into industry. They will show you the ins and outs of how to build a profile that will catch the attention of recruiters and employers, and how to implement the features of LinkedIn to your advantage—no matter your background. This is the only program designed specifically for PhDs by other PhDs who have mastered professional social media platforms to accelerate their industry transition.
Here Is A Sneak Peek At What LMR Members Get Access To...
Enter Your Info Below To Get On The Waitlist for LinkedIn Mastery Ring
About The LinkedIn Mastery Ring
As soon as you become an LMR member, you get access to the LMR training dashboard, which includes 4 training modules with 40+ training videos, 8 advanced training workbooks, transcripts, and slide decks. You also get access to monthly members-only live videos about relevant topics. Finally, you get lifetime access to a private job referral network of PhD Professionals, and guaranteed feedback from these LinkedIn Masters on any job search-related question so you can transition into an industry career now.
Here’s the Targeted Training You’ll Receive From The LinkedIn Mastery Ring...
The Power Of LinkedIn
You know that LinkedIn is the best way to get referrals, access the hidden job market, and speed up your job search. This module covers…
- LinkedIn Strategy. You need a plan to optimize every section of your LinkedIn profile to capture the attention of employers, recruiters, and other top professionals. This module covers the three questions you need to ask yourself to devise a winning strategy for portraying yourself on LinkedIn.
- Implementing Your Strategy. This module breaks down the procedures for executing your LinkedIn strategy. You’ll learn how to build credibility, increase your visibility, finding hiring managers, and more.
- The LinkedIn Algorithm. This module explains how LinkedIn automatically decides whether to increase or decrease the visibility of a particular profile or piece of content. You’ll find out how to perfect your profile, what to post, and when to post to maximize your reach on LinkedIn.
- Engage Your Network. In this module, you’ll learn about how to become a content curator, use hashtags, make comments, and more. These activities will keep your network active and make it easier for you to connect with your next opportunity.
LinkedIn offers different subscription options that provide features designed to enhance a job search, grow a business, or recruit talent. This module covers…
- Basic. This module outlines the features and limitations of the free LinkedIn Basic Account. It also discusses when to choose this account type vs. one of the LinkedIn Premium accounts based on your goals and LinkedIn experience.
- Premium Career And Business. This module highlights the additional features that LinkedIn users can access through a Premium Career or Business account subscription. You’ll learn how you can use these features to get hired, get ahead, and nurture your network.
- Sales Navigators Pro And Teams. You’ll find out how sales professionals can take advantage of the special features offered through these types of LinkedIn subscriptions to generate leads and track sales metrics.
- Recruiter. Knowing how employers use LinkedIn will help you tailor your LinkedIn profile to achieve your career objectives. This module details how recruiters and employers use LinkedIn Premium Recruiter accounts for hiring and what you can do to engage recruiters.
The LinkedIn Profile
Using a 5-color dataset with both beads and cells to practice automated compensation and while testing the assumptions of the three rules of compensation. Dr. Bushnell will also work with you in whatever data analysis software you are using to help you properly gate on your cells of interest and to generate flawless figures.
- General Tips. This module provides the basic guidelines you should follow to convey who you are, your working values, and what problems you can solve. By following these guidelines, you’ll create a profile that motivates other professionals to connect with you and attracts career opportunities.
- Visual Center. Your LinkedIn profile’s visual center is the most important determinant of how much (or how little) time other professionals decide to invest in learning more about you. This module outlines the components that make up the visual center and how you should set each of them if you want to avoid being ignored.
- Professional Summary And Experience. This module details the steps you should take to generate a standout LinkedIn summary and experience section. You’ll learn the mistakes commonly made when completing these sections and specific actions you can take to prevent them.
- Background, Skills, And Accomplishments. This module completely describes these important sections of your LinkedIn profile. You’ll discover how the LinkedIn algorithm weighs each of them and how to fill them out accordingly.
Networking And Personal Brand
You can take control of how others perceive you through your LinkedIn profile. This module covers…
- Adding Value. This module lists concrete steps you can take to add value to your LinkedIn network so you can cultivate strong diverse professional relationships.
- Netiquette. There are rules and norms that you should follow when communicating with others online. This module presents these rules as they apply to networking on LinkedIn.
- How To Reach Out And Find New Connections. To advance your career, you’ll need to continually find and reach out to new connections. This module describes approaches you can use to increase your chances of success in these efforts.
- Avoiding LinkedIn Overwhelm. Building your network and personal brand on LinkedIn takes time and energy. This module explains how you can set goals, keep track of your connections, schedule LinkedIn time, and more to ensure you get the most benefit out of the investments you make in your LinkedIn.