Leverage Your Organizational Skills To Improve The Lives Of The General Public
Introducing The Regulatory Affairs Council By Cheeky Scientist
The Regulatory Affairs Council, or RAC, will ensure you get into a high-paying Regulatory Affairs career where you will leverage your organizational and communication skills to ensure that safe and effective therapies become available to the general public. The RAC program leader and board members are PhDs currently working in regulatory affairs in industry, and they will teach you about the regulatory affairs field, how to communicate your relevant experience throughout all steps of the hiring process, and how to find the right Regulatory Affairs career for you—no matter your background. This is the only program designed specifically for PhDs by other PhDs currently working in top Regulatory Affairs roles.
Here Is A Sneak Peek At What RAC Members Get Access To...
Enter Your Info Below To Get On The Waitlist for Regulatory Affairs Council
About The Regulatory Affairs Council
As soon as you become a RAC member, you get access to the RAC training dashboard, which includes 4 training modules with 40+ training videos, 8 advanced training workbooks, transcripts, and slide decks. You also get access to monthly members-only webinars about relevant topics Regulatory Affairs. Finally, you get lifetime access to a private job referral network of Regulatory Affairs Professionals, and guaranteed feedback from these Regulatory Affairs Specialists on any job search-related question so you can get hired in a Regulatory Affairs Position now.
Here’s the Targeted Training You’ll Receive From The Regulatory Affairs Council...
Regulatory Affairs Foundations
You know you want to be a regulatory affairs specialist, but you aren’t completely sure of all the responsibilities and expectations that come with the role. This module covers…
- What regulatory affairs is and what the role of a regulatory affairs specialist encompasses. You’ll get insights on the importance of the regulatory affairs field, the responsibilities of the regulatory affairs department, and the difference between working in regulatory affairs for a private company and a regulatory agency.
- The Process Of Getting A Drug Approved. This module shows in detail the steps of the drug development process and how regulatory affairs professionals influence each of these steps. The Module also discusses the role of regulatory affairs professionals once a drug hits the market and presents some of the most relevant regulatory bodies.
- The branches of the regulatory affairs field. This module explores the different career branches that the regulatory affairs field offers and the most important skills for success in each of them.
- Who Hires Regulatory Affairs Specialists. This module gives an overview of the different companies that hire regulatory affairs professionals and what are the differences and similarities between them.
Lifestyle and Keys to Success in Regulatory Affairs
You want to know what being a regulatory affairs specialist looks like from day to day and the keys to success in this position. This module covers…
- Earning potential and lifestyle. This module presents the salary expectations of regulatory affairs professionals working around the globe. It also explores the overall trends in the field and the lifestyle of regulatory affairs professionals working in the private and public sector.
- What a day in the life of a regulatory affairs specialist looks like. This module explores the main activities that regulatory affairs specialists must perform on a day to day basis. It also discusses what is the best approach to perform each of those tasks efficiently.
- The most relevant skills of a regulatory affairs specialist. This module presents the most sought-after skills for regulatory affairs specialists, explaining how you have acquired most of them during your PhD and how to leverage them during the hiring process.
- Relevant terminology for regulatory affairs professionals. Half of the preparation for getting into regulatory affairs is knowing the acronyms and getting familiar with the terms. This module presents some of the most common terms used in the regulatory affairs field and their relevance in an industry setting.
Reverse Engineer Your Ideal Regulatory Affairs Position
When it comes to securing a job offer as a regulatory affairs specialist, you can significantly improve your chances with the right techniques. This module covers….
- Some key strategies to build a network that will help you transition to the regulatory affairs field. You’ll also gain critical insights into how to build a LinkedIn profile and resume that make you look like an experienced regulatory affairs specialist.
- Associations For Regulatory Affairs Professionals. Being active in an association for regulatory affairs professionals can open doors for you and help you advance your career. This module presents some of the most relevant associations and what they offer to their members.
- What the regulatory affairs hiring process looks like, from phone screen to on-site interview. You’ll also learn what critical questions you can expect during on-site interviews, as well as some questions you can ask to decide if the position is right for you.
- The hiring process of regulatory agencies. Applying to regulatory affairs positions in the public sector is different than applying to the same positions in private companies. This module explains the differences between both types of hiring processes and gives insights into what you should know if you want to succeed in each of them.
Career Progression For Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Now that you have secured a position as a regulatory affairs specialist, what next steps should you take to continue growing professionally and personally? This module covers…
- What to do during the first 90 days on the job. This module explores how you should behave during the first few months to guarantee that you create meaningful relationships, are respected by your team, and yield long-term results.
- What career progression looks like for regulatory affairs specialists – the most common vertical moves and how long it generally takes to climb the career ladder.
- Career progression in governmental agencies. This module explores what career progression might look like for you if you decide to work for government agencies. It also discusses the possibility of moving from a private to a public setting and vice versa.
- What your future may hold as a regulatory affairs specialist. Understand the different career paths you can take once you have regulatory affairs experience. This module will help you understand the potential horizontal moves you can make and how they relate to your regulatory affairs and PhD experience.