Industry Resume Guide for PhDs
Learn how to craft the perfect industry resume to attract employers.
- Get access to proven resume templates.
- Learn how to structure your bullet points.
- Learn how to list your publications without taking up too much space.
- Get guidance on how to communicate your results qualitatively.
- Discover which keywords industry employers want to see most on PhD resumes.
Get your FREE copy below
Book Readers Work At
Who This Book Is For
“How do I write a PhD-level resume?”
PhDs who want to transition into an industry career but aren’t sure where to start or what their resume might be missing
“Why aren’t I getting any callbacks?”
PhDs who may have an industry resume but aren’t seeing any success with their current resume submissions or applications
Table Of Contents
Get Job Leads Through Referrals & Automatic Alerts
Write A Persuasive Document
Focus On A Strong Professional Summary Statement
Write Results-Oriented Bullet Points, Not Descriptions Of Your Job Duties
Highlight Your Transferable Skills, Not Action Verbs
Include Company & Position Specific Keywords
Limit Your Resume To Two Pages Or Less With Lots of White Space
Sandwich Your Technical Skills Between A Transferable Skill & A Result
Highlight Your Publications As A Quantified Result
Submit Your Resume Directly To A Person