Get Job Referrals By Interviewing Industry Employees
- How to organize an informational interview.
- Who to choose for your informational interview.
- Scripts for reaching out to set up informational interviews.
- How to conduct an informational interview including questions to ask.
- How to follow up after an informational interview.
Get your FREE copy below
Book Readers Work At
Who This Book Is For
“What is the point of networking?”
PhDs who want to transition into an industry career but don’t know many – or any – industry professionals who can give them support or guidance
“How do I know what to say if I’ve never had an industry job?”
PhDs who don’t know what they should be doing with or saying to the industry connections they’ve made to support their job search
Table Of Contents
What Is an Informational Interview
Why You Should Do Informational Interviews
What You Need to Do Before Setting up an Informational Interview
How to Setup an Informational Interview
How to Conduct an Informational Interview
How to Follow up after an Informational Interview