40 Networking Scripts Proven To Get PhDs Hired
- Dozens of unique networking scripts designed to help PhDs stop second-guessing themselves and start making valuable connections.
- Common mistakes PhDs make while networking that you should avoid at all costs.
- Stepwise categories make it easy to reach your job search goals no matter where you are in your networking journey.
- Important business etiquette tips, specific to PhDs, that will help you come across as industry-savvy.
- Which networking goals you should be working toward and what to say to your professional connections that can help you achieve those goals.
Get your FREE copy below
Book Readers Work At
Who This Book Is For
“How can my connections help with my job search – and how do I ask them for help?”
PhDs who aren’t familiar with networking etiquette and need guidance about who, when, and how to reach out to their professional connections
“What can I say, and in what order, to start an impactful conversation with connections?”
PhDs with networking anxiety can use these scripts word-for-word to start new conversations, move stale ones along, or revive ones that are withering
Table Of Contents
Requesting An Informational Interview
Requesting An Introduction