Negotiation Tactics Shown To Increase Offers By 10%
- Establish a walkaway number for each career track and location.
- Learn how to ask open ended questions to easily increase your base salary.
- Negotiate items in the right order starting with salary, signing bonus and more.
- Know exactly what to say when an employer tries to get you commit verbally to an offer.
- Learn what to put into the job portal when it asks you for your salary expectations.
Get your FREE copy below
Book Readers Work At
Who This Book Is For
How can I negotiate a salary when I’ve never really earned one before?
PhDs who don’t feel like they have any leverage in negotiations will learn that employers expect job candidates to make a case for the salary they deserve.
I’ve tried to negotiate my salary in the past and was told that there’s no wiggle room. Isn’t the advertised salary as high as they can go?
PhDs who aren’t familiar with the ins and outs of negotiations will gain access to scripts and strategies they can use to address almost any employer salary objection.
Table Of Contents
Go Into a Negotiation With the Right Mindset
Set Your Walk-away Number
How to Answer Questions About Your Desired Salary
How to Respond to an Initial Salary Offer
Overall Flow of Your Salary Negotiation
Bonus: Things That Will Ruin Your Negotiation