63 Best Industry Positions For PhDs
Learn how to find the right fit position for you and your career goals.
- Get access to the new 63 industry career map and color-coded wall poster.
- Read detailed job descriptions of the 63 most popular PhD-level positions.
- See the results of a survey given to 2,108 PhDs in industry asking, Which characteristics are most important to you?
- Understand the 5 major career tracks and 6 minor sub-tracks available to PhDs.
- Learn the 12 qualities of each job title and how to decide which qualities are most important to you.
Get your FREE copy below
Book Readers Work At
Who This Book Is For
"What can I do with my PhD?"
PhDs who are interested in transitioning into an industry career but don’t know what jobs they’re qualified for.
"Is this career the best possible fit for me?"
PhD job seekers pursuing an industry career who aren’t 100% decided on what they want to do or why.
Table Of Contents
Which industry job is right for you?
Information Aggregation & Patents Career Track
Sales and Marketing Career Track
Research and Development Career Track
Clinical and Medical Affairs Career Track
Business, Finance & Policy Career Track