20 Skills To Put On Your Resume & LinkedIn Profile
- 20 most popular transferable skills found in today’s resume filtering systems.
- Which people-oriented, systems-oriented, and self-oriented skills are important to include on your resume.
- How to build a case to an employer that you already have these transferable skills.
- How to best include these skills on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Which transferable skills are the most important for your career interests and PhD background.
Get your FREE copy below
Book Readers Work At
Who This Book Is For
How can I determine what skills employers are actively looking for and why?
PhDs who are much more familiar with their technical skills than their transferable ones will learn which skills employers desperately need – and why they’re so important in industry.
How can I demonstrate my soft skills to employers? Do I just list them under my resume’s Skills section?
PhDs who have identified their soft skills will see examples of how to anchor them to actual experience that employers will understand.
Table Of Contents
20 Transferable Skills
Detailed Explanation of Each