Business Analyst Positions (Industry Careers For PhDs Podcast)
Do you know the importance of business analysis in industry?
Ever wonder how PhDs can transition successfully to business analyst careers by leveraging their transferable skills?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Ernst Geutjes, Associate at Aglaia BioMedical Ventures, who transitioned from his PhD into a career as a Business Analyst. He will teach us how PhDs can leverage their skills and be successful industry experts.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Why he chose to transition out of academia and into Business Analysis
- What is Business Analysis and Venture Capital – challenges, benefits and day-to-day experiences, business jargon
- What is the application process like for Business Analysts
- How can PhDs start to prepare themselves for this transition NOW
- What does career progression look like for Business Analysts
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (April 4th, 2020) - April 4, 2020
- Secure PhD Jobs With The 15-Point Coronavirus Career Plan - March 31, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020